You Must Agree to These Terms to Access Listings
*Click the Agree button below to access recruiting opportunities page.
As a member of the Hire Served Recruiter Referral Network, you acknowledge the following:
- The Hire Served Recruiter Referral Network exists to connect prior service members and their families with purpose-driven career opportunities. Prior Service Members are defined as:
- Members of all branches of the US military; Navy, Coast Guard, Marines, Army, Air Force, National Guard and Reserve;
- Law enforcement officers - federal, state, local;
- Other First Responders - firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics
- Spouses of all the above
- Members of the network are encouraged to share all available positions with their networks and to source for qualified candidates.
- Recruiting fees are paid by our clients, and are agreed upon prior to listing a job with the recruiting network. Recruiters are not permitted to reach out directly to our clients. Doing so will result in immediate removal from the network and exempt Hire Served from all financial agreements with a recruiter in violation of this agreement.
- Recruiting fees for each role will be clearly listed for recruiters prior to beginning a search. If our client adjusts their agreed-upon-free, up or down, all recruiters will be notified at the time of adjustment.
- Recruiting fees will be paid to recruiters within 15 days of the end of the guarantee period provided to client. All guarantee periods will be noted on listings. Recruiting fees will be paid via ACH or check. Recruiters will be paid as 1099 subcontractors.
- You will be notified of your candidate’s progress in the hiring process promptly. You are expected to reply to our communications in a timely manner as well. (Within 24 hours during the work week).
- Any recruiters submitting multiple candidates who are clearly unqualified for listed roles will be removed from the network. We reserve the right to give a warning before removal or remove you with no notice.
- As a member of the Hire Served Recruiter Referral Network, you are a representative for your own organization, not Hire Served, LLC. As such, you may not represent yourself as an employee of Hire Served in any way. It is expected that you will conduct yourself as a professional whose first interest is the healthy, successful transition of US service members into private sector employment. If any member of the Hire Served Recruiter Referral Network fails to maintain high professional standards or makes inappropriate comments against the US Military or Law Enforcement in a public forum, we reserve the right to immediately remove you from the network with, or without, explanation. If you are removed for this purpose, your existing submissions will be paid as agreed, but we will not accept further submissions and your access will be revoked.